Monday, August 9, 2010

Slight Rearrangement

I hate to clean, but I love being the hostess. So my house suddenly transforms from blechiness into beauty when I know I have people coming over.

We had some folks over for the First Cowboys Pre-Season game last night. I had to move the furniture around to make enough room in here. Nothing major, but here it is:

So that more people could see the tv, I pulled the love seat further out from the wall and put the end table on the opposite side. There's a big storage tub behind the love seat and it's making due as a table for the extra dining chair.
 
Moving the love seat out narrowed the passage into the seating area, so it's angled back a little. Not a big deal, but it feels different in here.  :)

1 comment:

Kellie Collis said...

What a lovely home! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx