Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 25

I had lunch with a friend today. Took her out to see the house.

front view

view from dining room, looking into living room over the kitchen island

from living looking into kitchen/dining

from front bedroom looking out door to stairs, to the right of the door is the closet

peering down the street, out the window of the front room

the tub in the girls' bathroom

master bedroom

standing in the side alley off the backyard. The house next door will be in our yard due to the zero property-line. It'll make more sense once the fence goes up.
back of house

I stopped by the office to ask when they'll be correcting our bathtub situation. It's on her list. She also let us know they'll be painting the exterior soon, and adding our archways inside. Took my friend in the model homes. Looked at the home options to refresh my memory. Our house will be painted a grey-ish color with cream accents, a forest green front door and stones in shades of dark brown.

I edited this picture (poorly) to give myself a visual aid for what the exterior might look like. I hope their craftmanship is much better than mine...

No comments: